The Lunch Module allows your school to manage lunch orders and track individual students account balances. Parents also have online access to order lunches and view current account balances for each child. School Administrators and Teachers reduce administrative costs by electronically compiling lunch orders and processing payments more efficiently.
Lunch Module features and benefits:
- Customized Menu - School Administrators have the ability to setup any lunch item to be order through the lunch module. An unlimited number of menu items can be setup to handle various options and pricing by grade. (For example, you can setup 2 different types of pizza one for K-3rd with a price of $1.50 and 4-8th with a price of $2.50)
- Parent Web Portal - Parents have access to the Lunch Module by logging into MyStudentsProgress.com with their username and password. This allows parents to place lunch orders online and view real-time account balances for each of their children.
- Classroom Orders - Teachers have the ability to manage and order lunches for each student in their class. This allows teachers to place orders for students who may have forgotten to bring their lunch or have not ordered a lunch online.
- Process Lunch Orders - School Administrators run a daily report which itemizes the total lunch order for that day and lists any food item restriction by student. This order is electronic and can be emailed or faxed to an outside vendor.
- Automated Account Management – Student and teacher lunch payments and account balances are captured and stored on each profile page.
- Lunch Reports -This module allows your school the flexibility to run reports on a daily basis and stores all historical orders for your reference. As an example, you can easily run:
- Daily Order Summary
- Student Order Summary
- Student Account Balance