The Conduct module provides your school an easy solution to track and manage students conduct whether positive or negative. The many features and benefits of this module promote a safe campus environment for your school. With the click of a button you can run reports to identify any trends or hot spots on your campus where violations are occurring. Principals and School Administrators can document and manage conduct issues as well as notify parents of infractions through the Parent Web Portal. The flexibility of the conduct module allows your school to use your existing terminology, making this transition an easy one!
- Access conduct issues- School Administrators and Teachers have access to student’s disciplinary records.
- Flexibility- Create and name your own conduct types and statuses unique to your school. Report on locations, incidents and action taken to enforce a safer and no-bullying campus environment.
- Classroom involvement- Teachers have the ability to enter conduct issues directly from their classroom and view any historical conduct concerns.
- Internal Notes- This feature allows School Administrators to enter reprimand notes related to a specific conduct issue. This internal notes security feature is filtered by username and password.
- Demerits or hours served- Tracks demerits or hours served by individual occurrence or tally multiple occurrences.